CIMI Profile

Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress writes:
 > It appears that the CIMI server www.cimi.org/ is no longer
 > available [...]

That is very sad.

 > [...] and I don't have any contact information.

The whois record has some information, if you want to find out what's
happened.

	$ whois cimi.org
	[...]
	Registrant Name:The Research Libraries Group
	Registrant Organization:The Research Libraries Group
	Registrant Street1:2029 Stierlin Court
	Registrant Street2:Suite 100
	Registrant Street3:
	Registrant City:Mountain View
	Registrant State/Province:CA
	Registrant Postal Code:94043
	Registrant Country:US
	Registrant Phone:+1.6506912244
	Registrant Phone Ext.:
	Registrant FAX:+1.6509640943
	Registrant FAX Ext.:
	Registrant Email:drr@rlg.org
	Admin ID:16817514-NSI
	Admin Name:David Richards

 > There are two CIMI profiles listed at:
 > http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/profiles/profiles.html
 >
 > The first is the  "Internationally Registered Profile":
 > Z39.50 Application Profile for Cultural Heritage Information -- CIMI
 > Profile; Release 1.0; 1998-03-01 Internationally Registered Profile   at:
 > http://www.cimi.org/old_site/downloads/ProfileFinalMar98/CIMIProfileFinal.doc
 >
 > The second is a more recent harmonized version.
 >
 > I've located and put up a copy of the second, here on the LC
 > server, but I am unable to locate a copy of the first.  If anyone
 > has a copy I would appreciate if you could send it to me.

You could just remove the entry for the older version 1.0, since
version 1.0H supersedes it.

)_v__/\  "That's your solution?  Put a hot chick on the cover of your
	 submission?" / "It's not MY solution, it's HISTORY's solution!" --
	 Bob the Angry Flower.