ZING Information Forum, June 22-23

From: Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress <rden@loc.gov>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:06:40 -0400
To: <www-zig@w3.org>, <ZNG@sun8.loc.gov>

As announced, the first ZING Information Forum will be held June 22-23 at
UIC. See http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/zif.html.

For those attending (or comtemplating attending), a few notes:

-- We've extended the end time Wednesday to 5pm (in order to accomodate a
few additional agenda items).  The forum will be: Wednesday, June 22,
8:30-5, and Thursday, June 23, 8:30-noon.
--The agenda (http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/agenda.html) is not yet
complete. We hope to have it nearly complete by early next week; even then,
expect last minute changes.

-- In terms of registrations, the forum is two-thirds full. In the past (ZIG
meetings) the bulk of registrations occur during the last two weeks.  So if
you're  planning to attend it would be wise to register now.

-- Most additional information, logistical, etc., will not be posted to
listserves but instead directly to those registered. (Another reason to