Meeting notes from June 22-23

From: Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress <rden@loc.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:43:07 -0400
To: <ZNG@sun8.loc.gov>, <www-zig@w3.org>

Meeting notes from the June 22-23 ZING Forum are available at:
http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zing/forum-june05-output/notes.html

If you have contributions or corrections please send them to me and I will
update the report.

If anyone has written a report of the meeting and is willing to send it to
me I'll scan it for additional information and add to the report (and I'll
keep that all confidential if requested).  Or if anyone wants to post a
separate report I'll be happy to link to it.

--Ray