RE: Z39.50 Searching

In my opinion, that's just plain wrong.  But, a sadly common
misunderstanding.  We just never agreed on what the difference was between a
wordlist and a phrase and we're stuck with that misunderstanding.

The good news is that we nailed down that semantic in CQL for SRW/U.  A word
list is just a list of words.  The relation attribute defines the implicit
operator between the words.  Wordlists can have implicit AND's OR's and
PROX's, depending on the relation.

Ralph