Re: Request OID for "XML 1.0" Record Syntax

I like this solution better actually. Hadn't responded before because
mikes pragmatic reasoning had outweiged my slight discomfort at the
original proposal. This looks ideal to me though as it preserves the
existing expected behavior and lets us be more specific as needed?

Ian.