MultipleSearchTerms-2 ASN.1 error?

From: Alan Kent <ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:46:33 +1000
To: ZIG <www-zig@w3.org>

Hi all,

Has anyone implemented MultipleSearchTerms-2? We support
MultipleSearchTerms-1 but I had not noticed there was a -2
form around. So I was having a look. See
http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/agency/agree/range.html

I got the ASN.1 and fed it through 'snacc', but it reported errors.

On the site it says

 SEQUENCE OF SEQUENCE{
     term  (1)   IMPLICIT TERM,
     flag  (2)   IMPLICIT BOOLEAN OPTIONAL}

I made the following changes to get snacc to compile it:
- there were round brackets around the tag numbers instead of square
  brackets (I assume that was a typo)
- I changed "TERM" to "Term"
- I removed the IMPLICIT in front of Term to make snacc happy

This results in

 SEQUENCE OF SEQUENCE{
     term  [1]   Term,
     flag  [2]   IMPLICIT BOOLEAN OPTIONAL}

Are the above changes correct/compatible with what other people have?

Thanks,
Alan