Re: more on attribute proposal

> Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:12:35 -0400
> From: Robert Waldstein <wald@library.ho.lucent.com>
>
>   If I send a term like "jaws" or "real-time" and I tell the server
> it is a "complete title" I see no reason why I should say anything
> about "words";

Agreed.  The problem Alan brought up, though, is that there is
currently no way in the attribute architecture to say "this is a
complete title".  That's what we're trying to fix.

)_v__/\  "These lions you saw.  Did they ... eat ants?" / "Yes,
	 that's right." / "No, those weren't lions you saw.  They were
	 anteaters" -- Monty Python's Flying Circus.