Re: Attribute Architecture proposal

getting back to this...

Alan Kent wrote:

> Fixing up Format/structure is
> the real thing I really care about.

I think we all like changing the three existing Format/structure values to
Comparison values.

But why do we need to introduce 'words' and 'complete value' as new
Format/structure values?  Is it because moving these three out  leaves
Format/structure empty and we feel compelled to have a non-empty set? (I don't
feel so compelled; note that Format/structure is optional in the architecture
document).  If the comparison is 'all words', 'any words', or 'adjacent words'
then a structure of 'words' is implied, and the Format/structure value is
redundant.  Is there another case where we need Format/structure?

--Ray