De: L-Soft list server at OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
(1.8c) [mailto:LISTSERV@OCLC.ORG]
Enviado el: lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2003 14:21
Para: Tatiana Delgado
Asunto: Welcome to Z3950FS-L

Your subscription to the Z3950FS-L Internet list  (OCLC FirstSearch Z39.50
Announcements) has been accepted. Please save this message for future
reference.

THE Z39.50FS-L LIST IS A BROADCAST-ONLY LIST, so you will receive messages
only from OCLC, and not from others who are subscribed to the list.
Z39.50FS-L will be used by OCLC to distribute information specific to the
Z39.50 implementation of the OCLC FirstSearch service to libraries that
access FirstSearch in this way.

SIGNING OFF THE LIST
You may leave the list at any time by sending a  "SIGNOFF Z3950FS-L" command
to LISTSERV@OCLC.ORG.

Contributions sent to this list are automatically archived. You can get a
list of the available archive files by sending an "INDEX Z3950FS-L" command
to LISTSERV@OCLC.ORG. You can then order these files with a "GET Z3950FS-L
LOGxxxx" command, or using LISTSERV's database search facilities. Send an
"INFO DATABASE" command for more information on the latter.

More information on LISTSERV commands can be found in the LISTSERV reference
card, which you can retrieve by sending an "INFO REFCARD" command to
LISTSERV@OCLC.ORG.