z39.50 compatible to Domino Lotus Notes?

From: <Tahira.Murphy@esa.doc.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:13:39 -0400
To: www-zig@w3.org

We are a federal agency that runs a Domino server environment for our
website and have been asked by a customer if the software that we use is
compatible to z39.50. We searched
the web and IBM sites and found the difinition and standards, but could not
find a direct answer that Domino Lotus Notes is z39.50 compatible. Can you
assist? Are you
aware if z39.50 is compatible to Lotus Domino and/or Lotus Notes?

Tahira Murphy, MCSE
System Administrator
USDOC, ESA, STAT-USA
202.482.1919 work