Re: search feature

From: Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:23:38 +0100
To: lematin@gmx.net
CC: www-zig@w3.org

> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:52:35 +0200
> From: "Fabian Weber" <lematin@gmx.net>
>
> Sorry for this stupid question, but I have a complicated query to do
> and I wanted to know how can I use the search feature most
> efficiently.

Hi Fabian,

This question is of course not stupid, but you haven't given us enough
information to help you reach an answer.  The best I can do at the
moment is "It depends".  If you can tell us what client software (or
toolkit) you're using, what server you're searching and what query
you're trying to express, you'll get more helpful replies.

HTH.

)_v__/\  "I have challenged the entire quality assurance team to
	 a Bat-Leth contest.  They will not concern us again." --
	 Klingon Programming Mantra