Re: [Yazlist] YASH [Yaz Another Shell] - The first z3950 shell for Un*x Systems

> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:15:44 +0200
> From: Rocco Carbone <rocco@ntop.org>
>
> The project is named YASH [Yaz Another Shell], that is an hack
> of the so popular tcsh, with extensions to include z3950 client
> facilities. The YAZ Toolkit by Index Data is used as z3950
> back-end and tcsh 6.11.00 as the front-end.

Hey, Rocco!  You have made a _very_ cool toy!

As soon as I started to read this announcement, one question came
lunging up into my mind instantly, and I was pleased to eventually
find that it's one you're already aware of:

	For example who is willing to have YASh on top of the
	bash shell?

That's me!

... though this sounds like such a great thing, I might even brave the
Lovecraftian horror that is the C-shell in order to get a taste of it.

)_v__/\  "There are two things that are important in politics.
	 The first is money and I can't remember what the second one
	 is" -- U.S. Senator Mark Hanna.