Re: fwd: alwaysMatches in BIB-1 and the Utility Set

From: Mike Taylor <mike@miketaylor.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 04:32:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: rden@loc.gov
CC: www-zig@w3.org, ex-plain@indexdata.dk

> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:16:52 -0400
> From: Ray Denenberg <rden@loc.gov>
>
> > > Can we use the Utility Set's alwaysMatches relation to find all
> > > records?  If so, should we use some specific access point in
> > > conjunction with it?Which one?
>
> Anywhere In Record (12)

Thanks, Ray.  I've updated the source document for the ZeeRex
searching specifications at
	http://explain.z3950.org/search/index.html
to reflect this clarification -- the modified version should appear
on-line within a day or two.

> > And can the Utility Set's prose be changed to spell this out?
>
> Yes, we can do that.

Appreciated.  My breath is bated.

)_v__/\  "Debugging?  Klingons do not debug.  Our software does not
	 coddle the weak." -- Klingon Programming Mantra