RE: CCL proposal (quotes)

I just spent a week with the e-learning community.  I complained to them
that making more options did not lead to interoperability.  More options
just make more work for profiling groups.

We said it was z39.58 regular experssions, for whatever reason, and we
should make it so.  I should have withdrawn my proposal for a fix to the
question-mark-digit problem when Alan provided the clarification.  I propose
that we set aside the vote (this is a motion to reconsider based on new
information for the Roberts Rules folks) and just put in the clarifying
text.

Ralph