Re: Z39.50 over XER - It worked!

Alan Kent wrote:

> Ray, we will build up a full list of suggested corrections and minor
> changes and mail it through to you sometime for your consideration
> (case, missing names, etc). For XER, it would be good for issues
> such as type-1 -> type1 changes to be finialized for the new draft
> of the ASN.1 so it could become the standard basis for XER.

I'll be glad to try to accomodate these, but you need to send them to NISO (as well as to me) so that they are
included in the formal comments, since the revised Z39.50 is in the process of formal ballot now. And I think
they need to be submitted by May 13.

See:
http://www.niso.org/standards/comment.cfm?std_id=465&ver_id=1363
or if you have trouble with that url, go to:
http://www.niso.org/standards/balloting.html
and look for  Z39.50.

--Ray