(UPS)Establishing Business Relationship

From: <maruming@kehua.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:21:55 +0800
To: www-zig@w3.org
Dear Sirs,

I am sorry to disturb you by this e-mail.If you doní»t like it,please cancel it.

ZHANGZHOU KEHAU COMMUNICATION POWER CO.,LTD.(ISO9001 Certificate, DNV Certificate) is one of biggest manufacturers of UPS in China,and one OEM suppliers for Japan and America companies.We are looking for importers and distributors and cooperation business partners globally.

Major Products:

1) Uninterrupted power systems
    Online UPS (1KVA-100KVA)
    Online interactive UPS (500VA-3KVA)
    Backup UPS (500VA-1KVA)

2) Communication Power Systems
    AC UPS (500VA-30KVA)
    Converter (500VA-3KVA)

3) Converter for Power Network
    1KVA-10KVA

If you would like to know more information,please don't hesitate to let us know it.

Thanks a lot

Yours

Steven Ma

Tel:0086-596-2875311 2896812-139