RE: SOAP/WSDL and Z39.50 question

There is an updated spec. but it is currently on my portable!!

I'll try to tidy this up over the next week (there are a few fixes still
to incorporate).

As regards new versions - this is likely as ZiNG is an evolving
prototype. There will be further discussion of this at the next ZIG in
April.

Matthew

   http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/jafer/zng/zng-p1.wsdl.html

and I am wondering if there a more recent version of this specification
Also will a new version of the specification will be released in the
next six months?

thanks,  Andrew

  _-_|\    Andrew Goodchild
 /     *   DSTC Pty Ltd