Replying to the list

From: Johan Zeeman <joe.zeeman@TLCdelivers.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:57:37 -0500
To: "ZIG" <www-zig@w3.org>
I've now been bitten for the third time in two days by the stupid way this
list handles replying. (is this new, or is it just me?)  Can it not be
possible for this list to be set up like other lists such that clicking the
reply button in my mailer sends a reply to the list, not to the writer of
the message.  The list's assumption that replies are not of interest to the
generality of list members is irritating and offensive.

The worst part is that the list appears not even in the "to" part, but in
the "cc".

Can we not have this changed?

j.