RE: Representing DRA holdings in a future Z39.50 client app

From: <peter.binkley@ualberta.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:00:18 -0700
To: www-zig@w3.org
You might like to know that SiteSearch will shortly be released under an
open source license, so you'll be able to crack open that black box. See
http://sitesearch.oclc.org. The code will be released in the next few weeks.

Peter Binkley
Digital Initiatives Technology Librarian
email: peter.binkley@ualberta.ca
phone: (780) 492-5282
fax: (780) 492-9243
post: Cameron Library 4-30