RE: Qualifier Combinations in CQL (Was: Bib-2 and the DC-Lib)

But that is exactly the point of having a system where Explain works and is
fundamental.  The clients aren't allowed to send searches for indexes that
the server doesn't support.  And how does the client know what the server
supports?  Explain!

Ralph