Re: Betr.: RE: Bib-2 and the DC-Lib

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Mike Taylor wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:44:15 +0100 (BST)
> > From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth@liverpool.ac.uk>
> >
> > > Please take me off the email list.
> >
> > I'm not the email list maintainer, just very vocal :)
> > (This is the second time this has happened now)
>
> So does that mean that Ray should _speak_ up more,
>                or that Rob should _shut_ up more?
>
> (Of course, what it _really_ means is that people shouldn't ignore the
> header that's in every single one of their ZIG-list messages.)

Yes, I'm the list maintainer, and haven't been doing a very active job of
pruning duff addresses etc. I don't think Ray or other ZIG folk have
access to the list maintainance tools.

If things go wrong (sometimes the list tools get confused about which
address people are subscribed from), give me a shout. Or possibly two.

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/People/DanBri/