Re: Another proposed change to Bib-2 and Utility Attribute Sets

> Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:57:26 -0400
> From: "LeVan,Ralph" <levan@oclc.org>
>
> Specifically, Bib-2 defines an Expansion/Interpretation attribute of
> LeftAnchored.  This value is completely consistent with the other
> truncation values provided at Expansion/Interpretation attributes in
> the Utility Attribute Set.  I propose that it be removed from Bib-2
> and moved to the Utility Attribute Set.

Again, this sounds reasonble.  But could someone please explain the
difference between left-anchored and right-truncated?

)_v__/\  "That was absolutely perfect -- without being actually any
	 good" -- producer to the Spice Girls in "Spice World"