Re: Z39.50-200x, draft available

> Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:27:33 -0400
> From: Ray Denenberg <rden@loc.gov>
>
> A draft of the ballot version of Z39.50-200x is now available, at:
> http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/revision/revision.html
>
> It is on the agenda for discussion at the October ZIG meeting.
> Please review the draft, and if you aren't coming to the meeting,
> post any comments, and they will be discussed at the meeting.

Ray,

Being as I am not a victim of the Evil Empire, I don't have the
wherewithal to read MS-Word documents.  I imagine that I am in a small
but not totally insignificant minority.  Any chance of publishing HTML
versions of the new draft?

Thanks,

)_v__/\  "Covenant strode pustulatingly across the gibbous room, the
	 preternatural sun playing lambently across his gloaming
	 features" -- Steven Donaldson, "Lord Lambent's Bane"