Re: Attribute Resolver

> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:54:49 +1000
> From: Alan Kent <ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au>
>
> Its probably not that useful to you, but we have a CCL to RPN
> conversion library in C++. The reason its probably not useful is
> that its a part of a commercial package and I am afraid we are not
> in the habit of giving our software source code away for free :-)

... and there is of course a free CCL-to-RPN translator in Index
Data's fine Yaz toolkit (http://www.indexdata.dk/yaz/).  The is free
as in free speech and also as in free beer.  This has been a public
service announcement.  Thanks for listening :-)

)_v__/\  "Whenever there is a conflict between human rights and
	 property rights, human rights must prevail" -- Abraham
	 Lincoln, quoted by Richard Stallman.