Re: Next meeting

Would the Bath meeting be one or two days?  It looks like an ambitious agenda
(though I realize these are tentative topics). some of these might be agenda
items for the ZIG at large. Could we consider aligning the two agendas?  People
going to both the Bath and ZIG meetings could end-up spending five days,
potentially with considerable overlap. Let's try to avoid this if possible.
--Ray

--
Ray Denenberg
Library of Congress