Z39.50

From: Stiv <stevio@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:00:34 +0100
To: <www-zig@w3.org>
I am new to the list so if this is not the best place to ask this please
forgive me.

I have developed a library application, which is currently in use, but have
been looking at making it Z39.50 compliant. I have found information on this
protocol on the internet and understand the basic principles. However, how
do I "make" my application Z39.50 compliant?

What do I actually need to do to it to make it compliant? Does anyone have a
list of requirements or a how-to guide with the details? The application is
written in Delphi.

Thanks.
Stephen