Re: Next ZIG

> Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 12:59:48 -0500
> From: Ray Denenberg <rden@loc.gov>
>
> We're going to nail this down real soon. Please bear with us a few
> more days.  (There won't be a meeting in May.)

Huh?  Why not?  What happened to it?

The feeling in DC last time seemed to be that this was a very
important meeting if we were going to move forward effectively with
the various lowering-the-barrier approaches that we discussed so
extensively last time.

Did this get discussed while I was unsubscribed?  If so, could someone
please point me to the appropriate place in the archives?

Thanks,

)_v__/\  "As many of the original developers of Dublin Core were
	 Americans, various parochial national standards were
	 referenced.  This will hopefully get fixed with the belated
	 discovery of the rest of the planet" -- unattributed, sadly.