XML vs. ASN.1/BER Once More!

From: Mike Taylor <mike@tecc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:38:03 +0100
To: www-zig@w3.org
In the light of the current XER and ZNG initiatives, I was rather
amused to see the following SlashDot article (follow the link to the
original article) about an equal-and-opposite initiative to use ASN.1
as an encoding for XML!

	... And the seasons go round and round
	    And the painted ponies go up and down ...

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor - <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> - www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "If I can be of any assistance at all ... then you're in worse
	 trouble than I thought" -- Steve Martin, "All of Me"