Re: Z3950 PC based server software

Hi,

Our Z'mbol Z39.50 server can run under NT and can support tens of millions
of MARC records. You're welcome to drop me a mail off the list if you would
like more information.

I'm actually going to be in Rye, NH - just south of the Maine border, all
though October. I'd be happy to pop in for a chat.

--Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hammer        <quinn@indexdata.dk>            Index Data ApS
Ph.: +45 3341 0100    <http://www.indexdata.dk>    Fax: +45 3341 0101