Re: .... (... which list?)

Ashley Sanders wrote:

> Which email list are we using now? I'm getting email from
> Z3950IW@lists.ufl.edu and www-zig@w3.org -- or are they one
> and the the same?

They're not the same -- the w3 list is now the official ZIG list; the ufl list
is still active but posting to that list should  be avoided.

Recent discussion has spilled over to the ufl list, and that's going to happen
from time to time, but please all try to remember to post to the w3 list.

I'm posting this to *both* lists.  Please read on if you got this message ONLY
ONCE:

If you got this message from  Z3950IW@lists.ufl.edu BUT NOT  www-zig@w3.org,
then subscribe to the w3 list:  see
http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zig/listserv.html.  And you should also look
at the archives (see same) because you've probably missed alot of messages.  And
if you subscribed before and your subscription seems to have dissapeared, please
let me know (not that there's much I can do about it, but I'd like to try to
keep track of problems so I can work these out with the nice w3c folks who are
maintaining the list).

If you got this message from  www-zig@w3.org BUT NOT  Z3950IW@lists.ufl.edu then
then you missed a few messages and may want to look at the archives of the ufl
listserv (which has also been taken over by w3c), see:
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/z3950iw.html

And thanks, Ashley, for noticing this.

--Ray

--