From: Howard, Chris [mailto:HowardC@prpa.org]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 10:08 AM
To: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>; Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Cc: xsl-fo Mailing <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Subject: RE: mail configuration test ** EXTERNAL **

So, is XSL-FO a going thing these days?
Or have people moved on to something else that I've never heard of?

I used it for one internal application which is attached to another larger application which finally seems to be up for replacement.  So, maybe in another couple of years it will be gone from my environment.
(Or maybe the new replacement big application will have it all over the place.)