Re: Footnote and multicolumn using fop

Implementation issues would typically be
addressed with the project team ... a quick
search finds this that should help you shed light on your discovery:

   https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/bugs.html

Good luck!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/ |