Re: Different formatting of a block, depending on its page position in PDF

From: Pia Grubitz (Grubitz Dokumenten-Management) <doku@grubitz.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:21:52 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Thanks Tony and Ken,
first of all, you confirmed me, that there is now easy way to do, thank you.
I'll try your suggestions at the end of the week, and will give you
feedback.
I'll also do some testings for workarounds, like moving white block
(with top-borders) into foreground or background with "z-index". I
haven't been successfull yet with it. "z-index" on block-containers does
not work in my environment.

Pia