Re: xsl fo pdf fop - Not getting the expected dimensions

Hello Jeremias,

- I printed the PDF document you attached choosing "Actual size" at print
time.
=> Yes, the various dimensions are correct (modulo 1mm).

- Imitating the FO document you attached, I tried generating the PDF file
using the below XSL-FO stylesheet (n°1).
=> And again the dimensions are correct.
(BTW, it also works with "DarkSlateGray" instead of "orange" as the
"fo:region-body" background color.)

- I also tested my original XSL-FO stylesheet (cf. XSL-FO stylesheet n°2
below) which is also properly rendered...

A great thank you for your help and for sending the FO and PDF attachments.
It really helped.
Best regards,
--
Léa

**** XSL-FO stylesheet n°1

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                              xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">

  <xsl:template match="/">

    <fo:root>

      <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name = "A4-portrait"
                               page-height="29.7cm"
                               page-width="21.0cm"
                               margin="2cm"

          <fo:region-body background-color="DarkSlateGray" />

        </fo:simple-page-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>

      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4-portrait">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <fo:block background-color="gray"
                    padding-left="5cm"
                    margin-left="4cm">
            Hello
          </fo:block>
        </fo:flow>
      </fo:page-sequence>
    </fo:root>

  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

**** XSL-FO stylesheet n°2

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                              xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">

  <xsl:template match="quotation">

    <fo:root>

      <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name = "A4-portrait"
                               page-height="{@page_height}"
                               page-width="{@page_width}"
                               margin="{@margin}"

          <fo:region-body background-color="orange" />

        </fo:simple-page-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>

      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4-portrait">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="area" />
        </fo:flow>
      </fo:page-sequence>
    </fo:root>

  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="area">
    <fo:block-container position = "absolute"
                        top      = "{top}"
                        left     = "{left}"
                        width    = "{width}">
      <fo:block background-color="gray">