Re: xsl fo pdf fop - Not getting the expected dimensions

From: Léa Massiot <lmhelp1@orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 02:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Thank you for your answers.

@Glenn Adams
Ok but it appears that, as I tried to move my thread to
http://old.nabble.com/FOP---Users-f353.html, I got the message:
Please fix the error and try again."

@Jeremias Maerki
Ok. I didn't get better results.
I wanted to use the Adobe Reader measuring tool but it appears it's not
available anymore... as far as I'm not mistaken...
Adobe Reader X - version 10.1.3 is the PDF reader installed on my computer.

@Ken Holman

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> I do not use FOP so I put your files through another processor and the box
> came out precisely at 100mmx200mm.

What is this other processor you're using?

Even with the simpler code below, I do not get the expected 2cm page
margins, the 4cm margin and the 5cm padding...

Thank you for helping me out.
Best regards,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:template match="/">
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name = "A4-portrait"
          <fo:region-body />

      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4-portrait">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
          <fo:block background-color="DarkSlateGray"

Sent from the w3.org - www-xsl-fo mailing list archive at Nabble.com.