Re: [ANN] New XSL-FO 2.0 Working Draft

On Wed, September 28, 2011 3:42 pm, Tony Graham wrote:
> The XSL-FO 2.0 Working Draft published yesterday [1] (latest version
> always at http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/xslfo20/)

The correct link is http://www.w3.org/TR/xslfo20/

Maybe using the wrong URL was a cunning plan to see who was interested
enough to try the link and then let me know it was wrong, or maybe it was
just me editing a copy of the URL to the current WD when I really should
have copied in the correct URL.  Sorry about that.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@mentea.net
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming