Links to an external PDF file from XSL FO

From: Kenbla <kenneth_bladh@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 23:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello, I'm creating a PDF file using XSL FO, this PDF file contains links to
other PDF files. I have used a basic-link and external-destination command
from XSL FO but I can't get it to work!
It works fine as long as the linked PDF file is in the same folder as the
XSL FO created PDF file! This is not the case though, the PDF files I try to
link to (open) exists on a different server. Let's call it:
DBX\PRODUCTION\MyPDFfile.pdf.
How do I link to that specific server and file? I have tried a number of
ways but the file doesn't open!
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Kenbla