RE: Need better understanding of keep-with-next.within-column

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:07:10 -0400
To: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
At 2011-05-31 10:03 -0500, Mario Madunic wrote:
>Thanks Ken it makes better sense. The integer value does work
>differently than using 'always'.  On the off chance do you know if a
>more precise method is on the table when it comes keeping with next?

I have not made the time to review the XSL-FO 2.0 specifications to
know if anything is on offer to help you.

Perhaps someone else on the list is more familiar with what is coming.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/