Marginal Notes

From: Lauranne BERTRAND <laurannebp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:39:14 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Dear all,

I am currently working on transforming a text in XML-TEI to FO. This is a
text of the fifteenth century and it contains marginal notes. I have no idea
how to manage these notes in my stylesheet.
I use oXygen for my transformation, if a such information is useful.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

--
*Lauranne Bertrand
IE Informatique pour les Bibliothèques Virtuelles Humanistes*