Re: xsl-fo impagination columns

Hi Ken,
can you please provide me an example
on how I have to use the fo:flow-map.
In the http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#fo_flow-map
I can't find something that explain in well.
So if you can be so gentle to write to me a simple example
I really appreciate that.
( * I do not need the background colors
I painted it in the docs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-VpdCTj_raYbLBUyar9gh33noNNasi7uKXjV3heRf4/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CLu7tMIF
only to show that I need 2 different flow
but if it is not possible to have 2 flows it will be anyway ok )

Alberto