Re: PDF Open Parameters and linking to external pdf and named anchor

The "file does not exist" error makes me think this is a reader
problem trying to traverse the link, not an AHF or XSL-FO problem.

Have you tried creating a regular <fo:basic-link> in the text and
seeing if that link works?  That would indicate if it is a general
problem or only a problem with bookmarks.

Have you tried the link from a browser?

You state the URI is valid without the anchor.  I would try producing
the PDF without the anchor, editing the PDF to hack the anchor into
the link address, and then trying to see if that link worked.

It could be that XSL-FO and the formatter are all creating the PDF
exactly the way you want, but that way isn't supported by the reader.

I hope this helps diagnose where the problem lies.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/