Two fo:block on the same line

From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 02:18:46 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I need to align two blocks of text left and right on the same line.
I don't mean justify the text. I mean have a space between them.
I think this can be done with tables by using table-cell for the first block
of text, and a second one as a separator, then the third one for the
text to be on the right side of the page.
Could this be done without tables ? is there a better way to do it ?

Thank you.