Re: Possibly to have good lookin' high-resolution image-text in a pdf?

From: Arian <armyofda12mnkeys@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:03:37 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
well i decided to use a abs positioned fo:block, with an
fo:instream-foreign-object/svg:text in it. Works good... I just realized it
may have dynamic text above it which may or may not show up, so i have to
move the abs positioned block down. Hopefully the Text headline above it is
always 1 line, so i can set the fo-block's top and left properties to be
change to with an xsl:when...

Is there a better way to do this, so that the fo:block is absolutely
positioned based on where its 'pushed' parent container fo:block is?

I may try to see if setting "position: relative" on its parent block works
just like css, so that even though its abs positioned, its positioned based
on its last positioned parent. Worth a try. :)
-Ari