Re: page-position="only" trait.

From: Arian <armyofda12mnkeys@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:23:41 -0500
To: mark_anderson_us <mark.anderson@technique-group.com>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I believe i had this problem last month when i tried using
last/only/any in certain situations in my fo file...

Btw you use 'only' which i dunno if fop 0.95 supports well (i asked
this last month cause i think only didnt work as i wanted it too).

I remember there was a few lines you could add to get version 0.95 to
work (for the "only" attribute, and maybe last) ...

But I'd suggest you download the latest fop trunk from svn.
Alternative masters now work as i expect them to with trunk version.