Re: Re: Image not available

On 17 February 2010 11:38, Paulo Carvalho <pjcarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> => The XSL stylesheet comes from a Database. It is not on the file system.
> My image file is on a JAR file which is on the WAR file on my web service.
> File name and path of the image are correct on the JAR file.

In which case you are on your own and outside the W3C recommendation?

Try it first with the stylesheet available on disk, with the img directory
in the same directory as the stylesheet, image within ./img
then see if it works.

that way is 'as expected' by the rec.

btw, this thread is more suitable for the XSLT mailing list
at www.mulberrytech.com

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.