Re: Re: Image not available

Hello

Thanks for your answer.
No, the image is in the correct path and the name is also correct. The image
is on a Jar file named App.jar and has the name logo.gif. It is on the "img"
path into the jar file.

When I set the systemId on the StreamSource, the value is:

jar:file:/D:/Programs/apache-tomcat-6.0.24/webapps/MyWS/WEB-INF/lib
/App.jar!/

(Code:

String sss = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("img/cnpf.gif").toExternalForm();

int idxl = sss.lastIndexOf("/");
String subs1 = sss.substring(0, idxl);
int idxl2 = subs1.lastIndexOf("/");
String subs2 = subs1.substring(0, idxl2+1);
System.out.println("subs2: " + subs2);

streamSource.setSystemId(subs2);

Transformer foTrans = tFactoryXML2FO.newTransformer(streamSource);

)

Note1: The problem only occurs when I build a war on my web service and i
deploy it using the command line, on my tomcat server.
If i use eclipse to deploy my web service, the problem does not occur. The
image is found into the jar file.

Note2: when my web service is deployed without using eclipse, the problem
occurs. But if i put the img folder on the tomcat root directory, the image
is found.

Thank you

Regards

--