Re: Table Manipulation

From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:34:15 +0000
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
On Thu, Feb 11 2010 17:07:18 +0000, anandhthiyagarajan@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah i got the required output by modifying my xml and xsl. My xml,xsl and
> output is as follows XML: Appearance aaaa bbbb cccc Taste dddd eeee ffff
> Popularity gggg hhhh iiii XSL : pc Published Date : pc Confidential Page of
> OUTPUT : sample.doc

Your XML and XSLT didn't come through in any usable way.

> I no where use . Because if i use i get an error message as
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find function:
> current-group . Is there any other way to wrap the tables if the number of
> table cells exceeds the page size.

You may be able to do something with "starts-row" and "ends-row"
properties [1], though I don't know how they'd help much with the markup
that you showed before.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_table-cell