Page breaks in the middle of a table

From: BLAYKM <131320@logica.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:52:21 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi

I have a table with dynamic rows(i.e. the number of rows are dynamic). Now
when the number of rows exceed the page limit there will be a page break and
i want the table header to be displayed in next page. Is this possible using
XSL:FO I will be using Apache FOP 9.2 for conversion of the XSL:fo to PDF