Re: absolute, unvarying table-cell heights

From: Frederick Bartlett <fhbartlett@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:57:05 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Thanks for that.

Yes, I knew about the height attributes -- I have both the table-row and
table-cell set to 42.3mm. (I'm making labels on A4 paper, 12 per sheet, 97 x
42.3 mm.)

But the table-cells do not seem to be constrained by the height properties.

So I'm using absolute positioning instead, which seems to work. Solves my
problem, anyway. But I'd like to understand xsl:fo tables better ..

Or could this be a fop 0.95 problem?

Thanks again,