Re: Invalid Characterset CZH200 for AFP Printing

Hi Harish,

Firstly, I'd recommend you build your own FOP from trunk code, the AFP
library is much improved there. You are getting the error because the
CZH200 character set is unavailable on your remote machine, you'll need
to configure FOP with the character sets that are available on your
system (see
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/output.html#afp-font-config for
details on how to do this).

Adrian.